Fortune Island is an abandoned island located in Nasugbu, Batangas reachable via a 1 hour boat ride.
It was once a luxury resort, but I am assuming due to the lack of source for freshwater, it was abandoned and was left to waste away.
Today, it is one of the most popular places visited where you can experience a truly island life for a day or two!
Fortune Island boasts a stretch of beach with clear waters, snorkelling (if the waves aren’t too strong), cliff diving, photo ops with the ruins, a little bit of trekking to the light to the lighthouse, an amazing sunset and awesome milky way shots or starry shots if the time is right!
300/pax day tour
Boat 3500-4000 good for 10 pax
How to get there (3 hours from Manila)
Bus towards nasugbu, alight at jollibee Nasugbu
Things to bring:
- Drinking water
- It is an island with NO FRESH WATER
- There are no WORKING toilets on the island, you can pay the caretaker minimal fee to fetch water from the sea, to flush your poop or pee.
- There is no electricity
- There is mobile data signal 3g
- Its a one hour boat ride, and waves can get high during rainy season and BER month.
- You can buy drinking and bathing water from the mainland
- There are sari sari stores on the island
Contact: Ycel Bermas – (0915) 504 7166 / (0917) 524 4956 / (0937) 849 6834 / (0995) 688 5800
Do you need people to share a boat with? Join our group!