DIY Travel Philippines (DIYTP) is founded by Michelle Enriquez and Rachelle Abad. The only other page that is directly affiliated to us is DIY Travel Philippines Pa-edit Please, DIY Travel PH Events, Tours, Vans, DIY Travel PH BUY AND SELL
The purpose of DIYTP is to provide an engaging forum to share information about travels not only in the Philippines, but all over the world. This is a travel community who seek people not only for travel information but also for friendships that can build up from traveling.
This group is being moderated by Goldwin Cayabyab Sze, Kika Bana, Jad Malonzo, Baray Yan and Midas Xavier.
Rules and Guidelines
1. Users should exercise prudence and courtesy in submitting comments or materials for posting on the Facebook Group. Inappropriate Submissions would include, for example, comments or materials that:
a make false or defamatory statements about others;
b are obscene, vulgar, abusive, hateful or threatening, contains nudity;
c harass or discriminate on the basis of race, religion, nationality, ethnicity, gender, sexual preference or other factors;
d are invasive of the privacy rights of others (e.g., by including addresses, phone numbers or other personal information about third persons without their consent.)
2. Submissions for commercial use that violate the copyrights, trademark or other intellectual property rights of third parties.
3. Submissions that contain unauthorized disclosures of proprietary or confidential information.
4. Tour organizers / travel agencies / van operators are NO LONGER allowed to post their services STARTING SEPTEMBER 8.
YOU MAY POST IN THE DIY EVENTS GROUP – https://www.facebook.com/groups/1193632464038044/
Details must be complete with price and description of the service being provided. Do not flood our page, or bump your post more than once per hour.
4a. FORMAT FOR TOUR ORGANIZERS:
Format for posting tour / event – MUST USE SELL SOMETHING SECTION
Pick up place at meet up time:
Expected time back in Manila:
Mode of transportation:
Event Fee Per Person:
Event date: July 32, 2091
Location: Casapsapan Beach
Pick up place at meet up time: Sa tabi ng tindahan ni Aling Nena, 5am impunto ng July 32.
Expected time back in Manila: July 33, 10pm
Meals included: Lunch only. Bring your own food / cookset
Mode of transportation: Tricycle
Event Fee: 500 per person
Others: Free picture sa beach
4b. Starting sept 8, all tour events, vans, agencies, staycations etc must post in this group.
All existing events posted in this main group will be deleted starting sept 9 12:00am
We will start deleting events from the main DIY group. All pending posts will be deleted.
A. What should be posted at the events group:
1. Tour packages
2. Organized Events
3. Accommodation being offered
4. Vans, Cars
aa. What can services can i post here?
1. Gopro for rent
3. Transient houses
4. For a cause events
5. NON PROFIT EVENTS – must include detailed breakdown!!
B. Can I still comment my tours / packages on the main page?
Only if that person is specifically looking for a tour or van. Otherwise, it can be construed as spamming. You can send the threadstarter a private message instead.
C. ALL FOR SALE TRAVEL ITEMS EITHER NEW OR PRELOVED must be posted in DIY Travel PH BUY AND SELL
STARTING JANUARY 20, 2017, 2:30PM, ALL TRAVEL ITEMS MUST BE POSTED IN DIY Travel PH BUY AND SELL
Paulit ulit po kasi ang post dito. Pare parehong items.
If I do approve items for sale that means APPROVED, do not question it.
Sponsored items may be seen here occasionally and items that we admins / moderators personally have on hand.
We also reserve the right to sell DIY Travel Philippines merchandise in the group.
Please respect. Simple lang din ang rules:
3. How to order
Incomplete details will be deleted.
D. Can I sell a non transferrable / second hand airline ticket?
NO NO NO NO NO SEE PINNED POST. Not allowed in the Main page or the events page.
5. Strictly no political or religious topics.
6. No MLM, no selling of residential houses, no selling of non related travel items.
7. Topics, discussions that will lead to an unhealthy exchange of comments will be closed or deleted.
8. Posting of other people’s photos are just plain rude, let alone posting them to make fun of that person and is therefore not allowed.
9. WHEN SHARING YOUR TRAVEL PHOTOS PLEASE INCLUDE LOCATION AND NAME OF PLACE for others to enjoy it too 🙂
10. NO TROLLING, NO BASHING, NO BULLYING, NO HATEFUL COMMENTS. Anyone blatantly ignoring our rules and guidelines will be subject to immediate removal from the group without any warning.
11. NO MORE RANT POSTS.. AUTO DELETE.. AUTO BLOCK ANG MAGREREKLAMO. NO NAME DROPPING
12. No blocking of Admins nor admin disrespect – AUTO KICK.
13. Reselling of promo airline tickets (non-transferable tickets) is prohibited starting July 19, 2016. This includes giving away free non transferable tickets. Posts will be deleted immediately without warning.
14. No Hijacking of threads – this means no posting of events not related to the thread. Spamming threads to promote your event, no posting of your own group or page in comments, no posting of your own product or event in another persons thread.
15. NO OFF TOPIC COMMENTS. If threadstarter is asking for itinerary reply with an itinerary, not your company page. OFF TOPIC = BLOCK
We, Admins, reserve the right to monitor and administer the Facebook Group, and in our sole discretion, to remove any content posted to the Facebook Group that reneges on the rules. Thus, we reserve the right to terminate any User’s posting privileges at anytime.Likewise, we shall exercise our prerogative to remove erring obnoxious members who repeatedly disrespect and ignore our policies.
DIYTP AND DIYTPETV MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OF WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY OR SUFFICIENCY OF THE INFORMATION POSTED ON THE FACEBOOK GROUP.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
NEITHER THE DIYTP AND DIYTPETV ADMINS OR MODERATORS SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO (A) THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE FACEBOOK GROUP (B) ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM FACEBOOK CONTENT, (C) ANY THIRD PARTY WEB SITES OR CONTENT THEREIN DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ACCESSED THROUGH LINKS IN ANY FACEBOOK CONTENT, (D) THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THE FACEBOOK GROUP, (E) ANY USE OF THE FACEBOOK GROUP OR RELIANCE BY THE USER ON ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN; NOR SHALL THEY BE LIABLE TO USERS OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE FOREGOING, EVEN IF THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OCCURRING.
How to search and other useful info on how to use the group =)
1. How to Search – https://www.facebook.com/groups/diytravelphilippines/permalink/421971874669085/
2. Want your travel pics to be edited? Please join here:
3. Share your instagram here:
4. List of Admins
5. Reminder sa newbies
6. How to Save posts
7. Reminders to vendors / sellers / agencies / tour organizers / van operators
8. Mga bagong isasali pa lang
9. List of scammers – https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.492231327643139&type=1